• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » Go Daddy domain transfer?
Go Daddy domain transfer?
Zevoxa

Message # 1 | 9:17 PM
I already searched it in the forum, didn't find anything helpful. How would I go about attaching my godaddy domain name to my website?

Please don't scold me as I knew this before, but it was a long time ago when I knew this. :b
EDIT: I set my godaddy domain name dns server to ns1.ucoz.net and ns2.ucoz.net
I typed in my domain name in the second method of domain transfer in my uCoz CP. Now I'm waiting. Hopefully, it'll work.

I have a question. Do I 'only' own that specified domain (zevoxa.com)? or do I have to buy the other names such as if I wanted zevoxa.com/about? or something?

Resolved, sorry. I just was wanting to be cautious, because I didn't want to spend money on something and screw it up. Some people are having trouble viewing it. Comcast is the reason too. I found out. Are you guys still having trouble with them?

I would prefer if you called me ErraticFox. ^_^
Post edited by SnackCabinet - Monday, 2013-05-13, 0:15 AM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 5:42 AM
Quote (SnackCabinet)
Comcast is the reason too. I found out. Are you guys still having trouble with them?

Yes, we are still in on and off correspondence with this provider.

And regarding your other questions if you need any further help feel free to PM me, or alternatively message me on Skype. smile

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Korijs

Message # 3 | 9:15 AM
Is there any problems with domain parking speed talking about go daddy domains?
i remember that with other domain providers there wasn't such problems, where now it's just showing "The domain myaddress.com is no longer parked by GoDaddy." - and that's all, I can't even reach my website now.. with other domains there weren't problems - default uCoz page showed if domain is in process, but now in admin panel it's just shown as domain is active - I don't see it working unfortunately.

I used method 2 by DNS NS records.
Post edited by Korijs - Friday, 2016-05-27, 9:16 AM
Sunny

Message # 4 | 9:48 AM
Korijs, please provide the uCoz URL of your website and the domain you are trying to connect.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Korijs

Message # 5 | 10:10 AM
Sunny, nevermind, it seems some delay of time and strange vizualization, now it's ok smile
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » Go Daddy domain transfer?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: