• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » site not found with new packed domain
site not found with new packed domain
Staryte

Message # 1 | 8:22 AM
i attached my domain and it completed successfully but my site still found only with old sub domain. if I find it using the attached domain it cant open. in short the domain packed but site could not be found using my packed domain what's wrong?

ooow it worked now but i cant create email or subdomain, if i click save it just load and refresh the page without any result.
Post edited by Staryte - Sunday, 2013-09-29, 9:23 AM
Xayaan

Message # 2 | 5:36 AM
Staryte, Can you provide the domain in which you packed? And you need to wait atleast 6 hours so that the subdomain can be propagated to the other uCoz website in which you attached it to.
My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
Staryte

Message # 3 | 6:36 PM
Xayaan, It now works but the problem is to create subdomains, it cant create subdomains, if i click save it just loads and refresh the page without any result.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 3:46 AM
Staryte, please provide the domain URL. We can't help without this. smile If you have your original uCoz site address it'd also assist so that I can forward this onwards for our technical team to investigate possible causes if it's not an error at your end.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Sunny

Message # 5 | 11:59 AM
Staryte, I would also suggest trying to use another browser to see whether the problem persists.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Staryte

Message # 6 | 5:14 PM
okey Paradox, the domain URL www.staryte.com and the old subdomain is www.staryte.ucoz.com
Sunny

Message # 7 | 8:12 AM
Staryte, did you try this?

Quote (Sunny)
I would also suggest trying to use another browser to see whether the problem persists.

Staryte

Message # 8 | 2:05 PM
yeah Sunny, i tried in every browser but the problem still occurs.
Sunny

Message # 9 | 7:58 AM
Staryte, the techs could not confirm the problem. Please provide the subdomain you are trying to create.
Staryte

Message # 10 | 5:07 PM
okey am trying to create info.staryte.com
Sunny

Message # 11 | 2:31 PM
When creating the subdomain "info", after clicking "Save", the page is really refreshed and the subdomain is being moved up, it is displayed before "mail". But it is created.

If you still have problems creating the subdomain, please provide a screenshot of all data that you enter (subdomain, server IP...).

uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » site not found with new packed domain
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: