• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » PAYMENT WITH CREDIT CARD NOT WORKING AT UCOZ DOMAINS (PAYMENT WITH CREDIT CARD NOT WORKING AT UCOZ DOMAINS)
PAYMENT WITH CREDIT CARD NOT WORKING AT UCOZ DOMAINS
invisibleguy

Message # 1 | 10:06 AM
my domain is about expiration and i want to renew my domain but when ever i select payment method with credit card, it takes me to paypal page , please can some one help me angry angry
Sunny

Message # 2 | 10:16 AM
invisibleguy, that's how it should be, only PayPal payments are possible at domains.ucoz.com (sorry for misleading, we'll edit the text).
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
invisibleguy

Message # 3 | 11:52 AM
when i first registed the domain name i used my VISA card, but now it is not possible at domains.ucoz.com . can i buy a paid service in the control panel equivalent to the amont and transfer it to the domain payment? because i can use the card to purchase for paid services in cpanel

Added (2013-10-23, 5:52 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Sunny, can you please reply me cry

Sunny

Message # 4 | 12:06 PM
invisibleguy, you must be able to pay via PayPal using your Visa card.
invisibleguy

Message # 5 | 12:56 PM
paypal does not accept payments from my country (Ghana) that was why i used VISA payment method at first but now that option is no more. So apart from paypay there is no way i can pay?
Davor24

Message # 6 | 2:06 PM
invisibleguy, deposit in your CP amount you need to renew the domain ( ccc 12$ ) then contact the support through domains.ucoz.com ticket form and ask from them to deduct that amount from your personal balance and renew your domain.

Works 100% i also renew like that ( for some reason there was no paypal options when i try to renew domain don't know why ).
Post edited by Davor24 - Wednesday, 2013-10-23, 2:09 PM
invisibleguy

Message # 7 | 2:39 PM
Davor24, thank you am goin to give that a try but ucoz shold work on this issue
Sunny

Message # 8 | 2:52 PM
invisibleguy, actually, what Davor24 is saying will work 100% for domain.ucoz.com, not domainS.ucoz.com. This method is not common practice for domains.ucoz.com , but we'll make an exception for you. So yes, you can deposit the necessary amount to your website account. Then contact the Domain Support.
invisibleguy

Message # 9 | 9:57 AM
Sunny, OK so i am purchasing a paid service equivalent to renewal amount after should i send the email to the support in cpanel to use that for the domain name?

Added (2013-10-24, 3:57 AM)
Sunny, am waiting for ur reply

Sunny

Message # 10 | 10:53 AM
invisibleguy, yes, after you have purchased a paid service, contact the Support Team (via the website Control Panel) or the uCoz Domains support.
invisibleguy

Message # 11 | 11:16 PM
Sunny, ok i will let you know wht ever happends, thanks for your time

Added (2014-04-23, 5:16 PM)
it worked

uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » PAYMENT WITH CREDIT CARD NOT WORKING AT UCOZ DOMAINS (PAYMENT WITH CREDIT CARD NOT WORKING AT UCOZ DOMAINS)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: