• Page 2 of 2
  • «
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » attach subdomain with other host
attach subdomain with other host
bepeasstreet

Message # 16 | 2:58 PM
Quote Sunny ()
bepeasstreet, your website miljugadas.do.am is currently available at http://blog.miljugadas.net/ , not .com

yup! there was a big problem with the other domain, and they have multiples domains, so we did it with .net, thanks so much for helping me!!! smile u r the best!
Nana_Kesse

Message # 17 | 11:18 AM
pls my main url is www.nanakesse24.com and the sub-domain name i want to create is dating.mysite.com ... i designed it in datingfactory.com platform ... pls hope to hear from u soon ...thnx

Name: dating.mysite.com
TTL: 300
Type: A
Address: 213.174.157.140
Sunny

Message # 18 | 3:33 PM
Nana_Kesse, to specify the required A record for the sibdomain, go to Control Panel > Domain attachment > Edit domain records in simplified mode. Choose "Arbitrary IP" and enter the required IP address:

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Nana_Kesse

Message # 19 | 6:28 AM
yeah please but i dont have any IP address in mind apart from the main IP address 213.174.157.140 ... so pls how can i get or generate one ...or pls try do that for me ...thnx
Sunny

Message # 20 | 4:49 PM
Nana_Kesse, if you want to connect the subdomain to an external service, then you need to ask their support for the required IP address.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Nana_Kesse

Message # 21 | 12:14 PM
Pls this what they sent me after i urged the complain

subdomain. A 95.154.204.180

www.subdomain. CNAME subdomain.

subdomain. TXT "v=spf1 redirect=spf-a.caerussolutions.net".

subdomain. MX 10 md1.caerussolutions.net.

subdomain. MX 10 md2.caerussolutions.net.

please kindly assist me with the procedure or how to come by it
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 22 | 12:30 PM
Quote Nana_Kesse ()

This is the A-record you need to use.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Nana_Kesse

Message # 23 | 12:38 PM
Bigblog pls i dont know anything about hosting i guy bought my domain for me.... and he shown me the process to attach my domain ...
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 24 | 12:56 PM
Nana_Kesse, http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/54-19978-115987-16-1446132812
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
asabdelmoneim

Message # 25 | 8:41 AM
I purchased domain through ucoz
The required action point my new purchased domain from ucoz to another hosting IP.
Can anybody help.
Gromov

Message # 26 | 11:34 AM
asabdelmoneim, we're currently looking into your request. Please wait for a message via the ticket you've created earlier.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » attach subdomain with other host
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: