• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » Mail question
Mail question
adytzu1_vl01

Message # 1 | 6:22 PM
I have a question, i have my domain on ucoz since 3-4 years ago and i have a costum email with my website address to, the question is what happend if i dont have my website anymore, i will lose my mail ? I have to create antoher website on ucoz and attach my domain again in order to keep my mail ?
This site does not support Internet Explorer.
Join me All-Stars.ro
With uCoz since 2009
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 0:26 AM
adytzu1_vl01, if the mail settings were added in the website's control panel, then you will be unable to receive emails on your custom address if the website will stop to exist. If the settings are from the domain control panel, everything should go just fine until the domain will expire.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
adytzu1_vl01

Message # 3 | 1:49 PM
well not sure how to explain it but i have my mail on google apps https://apps.google.com , as far as i remember i register in google aps with a gmail email after that i created my costum email, the first mail i register with it i cant even finde it in google apps.. anyhow i guess i use my mail on ucoz and not on my domain name "Domain management » Editing domain records (simplified mode), Google Mail (GMail) [ setup instruction ]" i'm using this, so i have to go to my domain settings and register the mail there ?
This site does not support Internet Explorer.
Join me All-Stars.ro
With uCoz since 2009
Post edited by adytzu1_vl01 - Sunday, 2015-12-06, 1:56 PM
Sunny

Message # 4 | 11:55 AM
adytzu1_vl01, email boxes can be only registered with an external mail service, Google Apps in your case. Then, for the email to work, you provide the MX records in your uCoz's CP if your domain is transferred to the uCoz servers (Method 2).
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » Mail question
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: