• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » Need advice about attaching domain
Need advice about attaching domain
adnet

Message # 1 | 12:01 PM
Hello,

My website tamlinh.ucoz.com is always on first page of google with some keyword but after I attached a new domain name. Google has eliminated my website out of their search engine.

I already enabled Allow default subdomain indexing (by search engines) in common setting at the beginning of attaching domain but it seems there is no much help.

Is there any suggestion or idea about this? wacko wacko
Cyberdasm

Message # 2 | 12:39 PM
adnet, try to re-indexed your new domain to google search engine.
1F4BF3B
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 3 | 1:44 PM
adnet, Google identifies every website by the active domain name. Your old website, albeit now redirecting to your new domain, as far as Google is concerned doesn't exist. Most likely Googlebot is yet to complete crawling your new domain, and therefore the content hasn't yet been placed within the page rank algorithm.

Googlebot can take 4-7 days to index new domains, and if you want to, you can speed up the process by:
  • Submitting your URL to Google.
  • Implementing tools such as Google Search Console.
  • Using Google Analytics.
Stuff like this can help both Google and yourself, monitor the index status of your website.

Hope this helps! happy

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
adnet

Message # 4 | 0:50 AM
Paradox, Thanks for your advice.

I have implemented Google Search Console. Hope it will be fine soon. Thank you.
Cyberdasm

Message # 5 | 5:04 AM
adnet, I dual indexed my domain. The root as well as the paid one. I don't know what is the advantage and disadvantage but for me it seems fine.
1F4BF3B
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 6 | 8:03 AM
Cyberdasm, I wouldn't recommend that because search engines might not merge the two and consider it as duplicated content which will lead to bad search results.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » Need advice about attaching domain
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: