• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » can I hide or deactivate ucoz server domain
can I hide or deactivate ucoz server domain
ARAIDOM

Message # 1 | 7:07 PM
Hello..

I need help with ucoz domain... I got attached to ucoz domain my domain name (not purchased from ucoz company), but as I see, they both are working surprised
So I wonder is there any option to disable ucoz type domain name for a while or not? (Example: I got example.ucoz.com and example.com and they both are working. Can I hide or disable example.ucoz.com domain? How? wacko
Post edited by ARAIDOM - Saturday, 2021-05-15, 6:59 AM
Felicia

Message # 2 | 5:21 AM
When attaching a domain, when you access the ucoz link, you should get redirected to the domain - this is how it works. Not sure I fully understand your question, and the url of the site you're referring to would be more than helpful to see if the domain is working correctly.
Good things come to those who wait!
ARAIDOM

Message # 3 | 3:31 PM
Now its works fine. cool It was araidom.ucoz.lv and araidom.com . A week ago I was making changes to my design sheets and then i tried to open my web from araidom.ucoz.lv and it opened! (but i already had attached to araidom.com domain and set as primary one) .. There was adress araidom.ucoz.lv on the top and design was messed up. Then I saw that i have two simultanestly working sites. I dont know what hapened but its redirecting now as Felicia wrote. Thanks for you response. smile
Nenad

Message # 4 | 2:45 PM
Quote ARAIDOM ()

if you thought you hooked up a domain:
araidom.com but it also works for araidom.ucoz.lv

You can't rule this out, your site will work on both domains, only you can set that when someone enters for araidom.ucoz.lv is automatically redirected to your purchased domain araidom.com
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » can I hide or deactivate ucoz server domain
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: