• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » PHP and API on uCoz » template (can buy here)
template
helte26

Message # 1 | 1:27 AM
hello to all admin this site is part of ucoz company can buy here template http://utemplate.pro/
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 9:47 AM
helte6213, yes, this is an official project (Russian version of ucoztemplates.com). You can buy any template you wish from there, but you need to translate them.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
joh

Message # 3 | 12:55 PM
It will be great if the translated version is also sold at ucoztemplate.com
Interested and ready to buy theme. Is english ready template available?
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 1:04 PM
joh, the translated English templates can be found at ucoztemplates.com. I admit that there are many templates which are not translated. That's because the Russian templates are not created by the uCoz company, but the experienced users of the system.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
joh

Message # 5 | 1:08 PM
The ones i like are not in the ucoztemplates.com. I wish there are more professional templates there too!
helte26

Message # 6 | 2:24 PM
boss bigblog, this templte i buy http://utemplate.pro/shop/523/desc/hdonline is posible

Added (2015-10-14, 2:24 PM)
---------------------------------------------
i buy service for that templte to install my website thanks
Post edited by helte6213 - Wednesday, 2015-10-14, 7:45 PM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 7 | 8:41 AM
helte6213, you can buy any template you want, plus the installation service, if you need more assistance.
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
helte26

Message # 8 | 4:37 PM
can transper to english also boss because there is rusian is posible thanks?
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 9 | 10:23 PM
helte6213, we don't provide the translation of the non-official templates.
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
helte26

Message # 10 | 1:28 PM
no problem but posible to translate that kind of temaplte?
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 11 | 2:07 PM
helte6213, yes, it's possible. Just use an online translator if you don't speak Russian.
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
helte26

Message # 12 | 9:50 PM
ok i create new website boss bigblog, and i pay tomorow the template the problem i cant see the the Template installation: (+$5) and rusian not like and english i have choice to pay for instalation what can i do boss?
Attachments: 4625501.png (7.9 Kb)
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 13 | 12:59 PM
helte6213, if you want to install the template by yourself, you should not ask for template installation, too. Otherwise, you need to check the box to order the installation of the template.
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
helte26

Message # 14 | 4:01 PM
not my self i buy service for instalation because before i buy also i buy today please guide me

Added (2015-10-20, 4:01 PM)
---------------------------------------------
help me already buy how to instal my new website thanks

joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 15 | 7:14 PM
helte6213, if you bought the installation service from uCozTemplates.com, our team will install the template for your website. You will only need to make your own modifications - customization is not included.
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » Additional Services » PHP and API on uCoz » template (can buy here)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: