• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » PHP and API on uCoz » HOW MANY HOUR INSTALL THE TEMPLATE (how many hour)
HOW MANY HOUR INSTALL THE TEMPLATE
helte26

Message # 1 | 4:32 PM
hello sir/mam before anything else helo goodmorning and good evening!!! already buy template and and service how many hour cativate the instalation thanks

http://ucoztemplates.com/shop/159/desc/template-installation
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 7:12 PM
helte6213, the sent requests are usually done in up to 2 days.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
helte26

Message # 3 | 4:54 PM
hello i buy again template and already buy instalation but until now no action please i need to finish my other website thanks
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 5:56 PM
helte6213, when have you bought the template? Please keep in mind that you need to buy the service for template installation separately for each template you buy.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
helte26

Message # 5 | 6:01 PM
bigblog, boss already buy the service also boss together the template and service

Added (2015-11-12, 6:01 PM)
---------------------------------------------
i buy the tempalte and i buy the service for instal the template i know that because how many time i buy the template for my website

joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 6 | 8:23 PM
helte6213, again, when have you bought the template?
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
helte26

Message # 7 | 2:22 AM
bigblog, boss thanks already install
uCoz Community » Additional Services » PHP and API on uCoz » HOW MANY HOUR INSTALL THE TEMPLATE (how many hour)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: