• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » PHP and API on uCoz » I'm looking for a person to create a youtube aplication (I need someone with php & ucoz knowledge to create a youtube)
I'm looking for a person to create a youtube aplication
dragosfloriancurtasu

Message # 1 | 11:52 PM
Hello,
I will start with a question because my php knowledge is 0 and I don't know even if it's possible to achieve what I want on a ucoz website.
So, the basic idea is to create a link locker, this means that on the page should be displayed a message which says that you have to subscribe to my channel to reveal the content you are looking for, and a subscribe button. The app should use the youtube api, and after the subscribe process is finished (in the background) the content is revealed on the page.

Is it possible to create this, and if it is, is there a person who can do it?
Gromov

Message # 2 | 5:15 AM
dragosfloriancurtasu, practically everything is possible, and this can also be achieved in this way or another but you need to create it yourself or to look a solution throughout the web or hire someone for it.
dragosfloriancurtasu

Message # 3 | 8:31 AM
Ok, great to know that it's possible and as the title says I am looking for a person to do it
uCoz Community » Additional Services » PHP and API on uCoz » I'm looking for a person to create a youtube aplication (I need someone with php & ucoz knowledge to create a youtube)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: