Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Bug Reporting (System Bugs, Errors, Reports)
Bug Reporting
Sunny

Message # 1 | 1:53 PM
Bug (Software Bug) is the common term used to describe an error, flaw, mistake, failure, or fault in a computer program or system that produces an incorrect or unexpected result, or causes it to behave in unintended ways. Wikipedia

If you have noticed a bug on your website, in Control Panel etc.:

1. Provide the website address.
2. Provide the server number where your website is located (you can check it in Control Panel -> Top bar -> General -> Server name).
3. Explain how the error appears, what actions lead to it and what error message the system displays.
4. Specify the module where the error takes place.
5. If the error occurs when editing an entry, specify the editing mode (Visual Editor, Pure HTML, BB Codes + HTML).
6. Provide a screenshot of the error if possible.

If you have noticed grammar/spelling mistakes, please post them in the following thread: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/56-4537-1

Before you post in this thread, think twice and make sure it is really a bug and not the result of your own actions.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Ed05

Message # 91 | 8:08 PM
For bottom part of website wich i mentioned that was disrupted, i found error in my css file.Srry.
For the x,nevermind. I will ignore until i buy higher package wink

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Sunday, 2015-08-30, 8:18 PM
Sunny

Message # 92 | 2:52 PM
Quote Ed05 ()
For the x,nevermind. I will ignore until i buy higher package

The issue has been forwarded to the technical team anyway smile

Sunny

Message # 93 | 2:17 PM
Ed05, please check now. The X shouldn't be displayed.
Ed05

Message # 94 | 5:02 PM
Sunny, yes,its gone. For us who who love fine clean design this is god job. smile But there is new problem, now i see add baner, i have paid package wacko this bug is all websites hosted on s104, i think that anoying X was part of iframe (add baner) cool
Attachments: 3299495.jpg (66.1 Kb) · 4944473.jpg (36.2 Kb)

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Tuesday, 2015-09-01, 5:32 PM
Sunny

Message # 95 | 12:44 PM
Ed05, yes, X was a part of the banner that is displayed for some countries. As for the ad banner at the top - you plan (Minimal) does not remove the ad banner.
Ed05

Message # 96 | 1:45 PM
Sunny, but when i pay for minimal the add baner was removed whole month, until you removed "x" from the bottom smile
Ok,so with minimal plan we got only 1gb disc space, just to make clear.
when i klick in control panel on "remove add baner" the page redirect me to paid services where is also minimal plan..
My question is, wich package we have to pay to remove add baner?

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Wednesday, 2015-09-02, 1:50 PM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 97 | 3:28 PM
Ed05, Basic, or bigger.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Ed05

Message # 98 | 7:50 PM
bigblog, ok, that will have to wait until i earn money biggrin Tnx
!
Ed05

Message # 99 | 8:14 PM
Post text
Attachments: 8440497.jpg (12.7 Kb)

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Wednesday, 2015-09-02, 8:20 PM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 100 | 9:10 PM
Quote Ed05 ()
Attachments: 8440497.jpg(13Kb)

Can you describe this in more details?

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Ed05

Message # 101 | 11:23 PM
bigblog, i was ment to ask something about that problem, sometimes when i want to change image (existing one) it wont work. tonight works fine so i canceled this post.
!
Ed05

Message # 102 | 11:47 PM
On design # 1051 there is a bug, hover effect when i mouse over subscribe or anonymus post comments is behind field for writing comment. the z index problem i think.. server s104.
Image atached.
Attachments: 3387624.jpg (26.4 Kb)

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Wednesday, 2015-09-30, 11:50 PM
Sunny

Message # 103 | 5:01 PM
Ed05, thanks, forwarded to the dev team.
Ed05

Message # 104 | 8:00 PM
On search page the image with search results is missing,that happend today and stil going on. s104,s26..and i think that this is a problem on other servers to. IMG_URL code causing problem happy
Attachments: 6428074.jpg (87.3 Kb)

!
Elvalianon

Message # 105 | 12:34 PM
I am not sure if this would be consider a bug. But recently I've gotten complaints from some of our site users that Advertisements keep showing up on literally EVERY page they click on. It is the same advertisement with a x second cool down, which is very annoying. Now initially this isn't a real problem because we use your free services, apart from these advertisements being very annoying. What is an issue however is that these advertisements interfere with code we have on our forum and website and makes the pages entirely stuck.

I've added a code that will show a div overlaying the entire page and a text saying "loading". This should go away when the content on the background is done loading. However the advertisements interfere with this and make it never stop loading, initially the entire pages getting stuck in an endless advertisement.

www.truedragonblood.ucoz.com and www.truedragonblood.ucoz.com/forum
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Bug Reporting (System Bugs, Errors, Reports)
Search: