• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » MOBILE FRIENDLY SITES FROM UCOZ
MOBILE FRIENDLY SITES FROM UCOZ
cherry

Message # 1 | 4:23 PM
IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITY OF MOBILE VIEW(I MEAN,MOBILE FRIENDLY VIEW OF MY WEBSITE;WITH SIMPLE UI THAT IS INTENDED FOR MOBILE USE) OF UCOZ WEBSITES??
Post edited by cherry - Sunday, 2012-08-26, 4:26 PM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 8:01 AM
cherry, please do not YELL. uCoz already have a standard PDA template which can be enabled in Common Settings.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
cherry

Message # 3 | 10:23 AM
Thankyou paradox....

btw i already used it(tick on pda template ) And i checked in mobile browsers(opera mini for java mobile,uc browser for java mobile),and samsung dolfin browser(phone model:gt s 5253)

but there is no mobile version of my site ,eventhough i checked on pda template in common settings, still the sitewhich was created by me is showing in as web version in mobile which is very difficult and uneven to use...

please help me....
thanks in advance...

Added (2012-08-27, 4:23 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Thankyou paradox....

btw i already used it(tick on pda template ) And i checked in mobile browsers(opera mini for java mobile,uc browser for java mobile),and samsung dolfin browser(phone model:gt s 5253)

but there is no mobile version of my site ,eventhough i checked on pda template in common settings, still the sitewhich was created by me is showing in as web version in mobile which is very difficult and uneven to use...

please help me....
thanks in advance...

Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 11:58 AM
cherry, apologies regarding the late reply, could you please provide a site URL and check that all the PDA templates are set to their default displays. smile If this is the case it should work - if not I will forward the case along to tech. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » MOBILE FRIENDLY SITES FROM UCOZ
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: