• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Cellular Device Access Issue (Having issues when accessing through cellular devices.)
Cellular Device Access Issue
Draggy5467

Message # 1 | 8:14 PM
Not sure if this is the appropriate forum, however:

I have a new question for you when you get the time to look into it ...we have a section on our site for members to submit website issues and I have 2 members with a cellular issue that I myself am not familiar with:

Member A: Just switched from to att from tmobile. A nice new galaxy 3 came with it. It seems to be very twitchy when i am trying to log on. It either wont let me or the login box is hard to type into ( it comes up almost under keyboard or odd in a corner or like now it keeps moving ) Any ideas?

Member B: I have the same issue with the login box on my mobile phone, if I miss-click the login link by a tiny amount, causing the browser to zoom in, the box vanishes completely. I think it's a design issue coupled together with the uID interface, it's just not very mobile friendly.

In response I activated the 'pda templates' under common settings thinking it might help, however I am not all entirely sure and I don't want to respond when I myself how no clue. If you could shed some light on the issue or point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.
cool

Post edited by Draggy5467 - Monday, 2012-12-17, 8:16 PM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 9:28 AM
Draggy5467, the problem has been forwarded along to our tech team to look in to. I don't have a PDA device myself so I'm going on the reports you have provided. smile PDA templates should assist mobile users, however none-the-less this issue has most certainly been forwarded. wink
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Sunny

Message # 3 | 3:28 PM
Draggy5467, what's your website address?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Draggy5467

Message # 4 | 0:04 AM
dragonmagick.net is the address, however since I've activated the pda template setting under common settings I haven't heard any more complaints. I'm wondering if the new cellular devices that members are using are just "touchy".
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 5 | 4:38 AM
Draggy5467, good to hear you are no longer encountering the problem. smile It is possible with all the new browser technology out however I'm sure tech will still look into it. wink
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Draggy5467

Message # 6 | 8:00 PM
You know, I have pondered that.. I mean with the Windows 8 integration, and all the Android developments that seem to occur in the cellular world I have pretty much chalked it up to an individual cellphone model issue. Some phones are just more "touchy" than others. *shrugs*
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Cellular Device Access Issue (Having issues when accessing through cellular devices.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: