• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » problem when i send pm's
problem when i send pm's
lspiderl

Message # 1 | 7:22 AM
hi im an admin on Chf.ucoz.com

however when i try to reply to pm's from members the last few days or send new ones i get this error

I get a white screen that just sayss

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <ajax>
- <cmd t="eMessage" p="innerHTML">
- <![CDATA[ <font color="blue" class="successText">Message successfully sent</font><hr>
]]>
</cmd>
- <cmd p="js">
- <![CDATA[ try{ document.getElementById('message').value=''; setTimeout('new_message(0)','1500');}catch(e){} try{document.getElementById('secuCode').value='';document.getElementById('secuImg').src='http://chf.ucoz.com/secure/?k=;s=index;tm='+Math.floor(Math.random()*1e8);}catch(e){} document.getElementById('sbm').disabled=false;
]]>
</cmd>
</ajax>
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 8:36 AM
lspiderl, I can't see any custom scripts which would clash with the uCoz Ajax so for starters I'd advise you clear your browser cache and temporary files. smile You can clear the cache by opening up your site and pressing CTRL + F5. To clear your temporary files you will have to go through the browsers cleanup features (these are generally somewhere near the clear history feature). wink
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
lspiderl

Message # 3 | 6:37 AM
tried to do as you suggested i still get the error however at least my messege gets through
Sunny

Message # 4 | 10:21 AM
lspiderl, do other users have this error as well? Or are you the only one?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
lspiderl

Message # 5 | 9:18 PM
hard to say , ive asked but as the head admin and basicly primary rules enforcer people there are often not willing to be helpfull when i need them too lol
Sunny

Message # 6 | 10:42 AM
lspiderl, okay, try this

For testing purposes try to work from another copy of operating system, another computer and, if possible, using another network provider. E.g., you can check your website from one of Internet clubs as they meet all the mentioned conditions.
If you do not have such possibility, then it is desirable to do the following actions step by step:
1. Disable your firewall, antivirus while running diagnostics;
2. Disable the traffic saving services (e.g., Traffic Compressor);
3. Disable the torrent client or any other services that can create a lot of connections, if any;
4. Try to use another browser or update the current one. Maybe some necessary browser functions are disabled or are working incorrectly. If your Internet Explorer version is less than 8 – install latest Windows updates, or install Internet Explorer 8 as a separate package; if you use Opera version less than 10.60 or Firefox less than 3.6.3 – update the browser.
5. Make sure that cookies are accepted by the browser, clear the cookies history; check whether JavaScript is enabled in your browser; clear the cache (temporary files) of the browser. You can find the information on how to do this in the "Help" tab of your browser.

If it doesn't help then it must be the scripts on the website.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » problem when i send pm's
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: