• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Using ucoz services on own server (help and advise needed)
Using ucoz services on own server
Crazyearner

Message # 1 | 8:26 PM
Hello I am not sure if psoting in the correct section here as I see everything has changed around here.

I would like to know the following.

Is their a way to use uvcoz services with own server and own url as I have both and wanted to use the services ucoz uses and then integrate url and my own servers to use ucoz services. Can this be done ?
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 5:11 AM
Crazyearner, uCoz is a closed-source CMS. Thus meaning it isn't possible to be installed on your own server. You can however make use of your own URL using the domain attachment feature provided by uCoz to use your own pre-existing domain.

Hope this helps, happy

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Crazyearner

Message # 3 | 6:03 PM
Quote (Paradox)
Crazyearner, uCoz is a closed-source CMS. Thus meaning it isn't possible to be installed on your own server. You can however make use of your own URL using the domain attachment feature provided by uCoz to use your own pre-existing domain.

Hope this helps,

Ah ok I had just learned in faq something about making a site and then getting a programmer to do re coding of it but I guess can not be done as the way I wanted too. But thanks for the information for this.
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Using ucoz services on own server (help and advise needed)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: