• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Virus notification
Virus notification
ZTSF

Message # 1 | 4:44 PM
Today I've been notified by my members of my website the got a notification about a virus on the website.
After some small research by myself, my website it self (superzt.ucoz.com) doesn't seems to have a virus.
But because there are multiple notifications at AVG on the ucoz.com domain, AVG give's a popup at every .ucoz.com website.

The website say it has found the following virusses:
JS/Redir
Zbot
JS/Clicker

You can check it yourself at: http://www.avgthreatlabs.com/website-safety-reports/domain/ucoz.com
How can I be sure my website doesn't have any virusses?

Greets,

Raymond, ZTSF

Come to ZTSF: www.superzt.ucoz.com
Post edited by ZTSF - Saturday, 2014-05-03, 4:44 PM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 7:20 AM
ZTSF, as far as I can determine your website has no malware on it.

In my opinion, due to the nature of the service uCoz provides, coupled with the reliability of end users being aware of the interaction third party services can have with websites - a small amount of malware will unfortunately always crop up on the servers even with the preexisting measure the team have in place to combat it. It's a tricky issue we as a global online community will continue to face in the future, but we can hope as much as their is a resolution to it one day.

As to the uCoz servers though - as long as you haven't placed/uploaded anything on/to your website that you don't know the purpose and function of it will be fine. smile

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Sunny

Message # 3 | 12:45 PM
ZTSF, those are false warnings. We have already contacted AVG concerning the problem and hopefully the issue will be resolved soon.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Virus notification
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: