• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » User auto transfer not working
User auto transfer not working
Ed05

Message # 1 | 4:00 PM
I have enabled auto transfer from user to vip user anyone who post more than 5 comments and forum but there a problem, after my users posted more than 20 comments and forum threads nothing happend, so i have manual to transfer them wich is anoying . Im not sure, i have 3 rules to user jump to vip. {1}. Add 5 comments {2}. 5 forum threads and {3}. 5 games. If my users post more than 5 comments and dont post forum and games , will they be automatic tranfered to vip?
cool

!
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 2 | 4:22 PM
You can choose "or" or "and" at "Method for checking the conditions which have been selected." If you set it to "and" then they'll need to finish all the tasks; for you it's 5 comments, 5 forum posts and 5 games. Set it to "or" if you want them to complete just a single task.
Post edited by Eriko - Monday, 2014-09-29, 4:22 PM
lanh

Message # 3 | 1:47 AM
Ed05, when your users meet the requirement, they need to logout and wait 60 minutes.

It seems you should do it by yourselves because sometime system does not transfer them automatically.

Ed05

Message # 4 | 8:51 PM
lanh, Eriko, ok, now its working, i put or smile
!
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » User auto transfer not working
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: