• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Error 403 can't enter my web page
Error 403 can't enter my web page
Dwarf0416

Message # 1 | 0:50 AM
It says me I have no permissions to see the page, I am the admin of that web.

http://gta5-gt.ucoz.net/

I was using firebug and suddenly I cannot enter my page anymore, my poage was deleted for some reason?
If so, it is a pity I am user since 2008 and made a lot ot webpages, in this case I been working a lot of hours all days since 1 year... wacko %)

Added (2014-10-14, 6:50 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Ok I mannaged to access, I just cleaned all cookies and changed my IP, it seems like I been banned wacko is it legal to use firebug in my own page?
Post edited by Dwarf0416 - Wednesday, 2014-10-15, 0:50 AM
Good

Message # 2 | 4:09 AM
This issue already reflected in this thread a long time ago.

http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/56-18402-1
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 3 | 4:27 AM
Dwarf0416, Firebug is a client side extension so it does not impact the web server or your connection to it. If you encounter this problem again please keep an incident log of the time/date and your IP at the time so that we can have a more accurate timeframe to check from our end. smile

Good, not every single problem our users encounter is necessarily something wrong at our end. Please keep in mind for most cases every problem is unique. Dragging up an old unresolved thread from the depths of the forums is not always productively contributing to the forum.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Good

Message # 4 | 5:58 AM
Dragging up an old unresolved thread from the depths of the forums is not always productively contributing to the forum

As it has not been solved actually. Just want to let your team know the issue.

If you dont need to know, I dont need to spend time on it.
Dwarf0416

Message # 5 | 1:27 PM
good, try to clean your cookies, cache, active sessions, etc, then if you have dynamic IP justrestart your router, that worked for me.
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Error 403 can't enter my web page
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: