• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » premium user minimal plan (premium user)
premium user minimal plan
Korijs

Message # 1 | 12:19 PM
Hello.

When I connect to my websites as non-premium user - sometimes there is kind of ajax ad in the middle with text content which says that becoming as premium user could prevent u from uCoz ads and it costs only from ~3 $, BUT - in control panel with list of premium user plans there is minimum plan which says - "Ad-free website" - "no".. so?

The second question is about extra storage; for example I got minimum plan by 2,99$ with +1GB and all my storaga now is full even with extra GB, after month ends premium statuss, so uCoz will "cut off" that extra GB storage with all files?

The third question is about PHP - PHP is allowed even in minimum plan by 2,99$ ?

Ty.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 1:32 PM
Quote Korijs ()
When I connect to my websites as non-premium user - sometimes there is kind of ajax ad in the middle with text content which says that becoming as premium user could prevent u from uCoz ads and it costs only from ~3 $, BUT - in control panel with list of premium user plans there is minimum plan which says - "Ad-free website" - "no".. so?

In ajax window is a text that we have to replace.

Quote Korijs ()
The second question is about extra storage; for example I got minimum plan by 2,99$ with +1GB and all my storaga now is full even with extra GB, after month ends premium statuss, so uCoz will "cut off" that extra GB storage with all files?

Check this thread: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/46-2523-1

Quote Korijs ()
The third question is about PHP - PHP is allowed even in minimum plan by 2,99$ ?

After you bought the Minimal plan, you can but PHP usage as a separate service.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Sunny

Message # 3 | 8:35 AM
Quote bigblog ()
In ajax window is a text that we have to replace.

The text has been replaced and will be updated on all servers soon.

Quote bigblog ()
After you bought the Minimal plan, you can but PHP usage as a separate service.

Please note that you can buy separate services only on the same day when you buy a plan.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » premium user minimal plan (premium user)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: