• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » SVG images (is uCoz going to support them?)
SVG images
VZ

Message # 1 | 8:49 PM
Since they went with responsive templates, i have a feeling that uCoz at some point will support SVG images, avatars and so on...
Hit that "Thanks" button. :)
In life there's ALWAYS limits but do not plan above them.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 0:05 AM
VZ, SVG images can already be implemented in any website as you choose. smile If you're looking for icon fonts look at something like Foundation. Else wise I'm sure you'll find other CDN SVG libraries around if you look hard enough.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
VZ

Message # 3 | 6:47 AM
Quote Paradox ()
VZ, SVG images can already be implemented in any website as you choose. smile If you're looking for icon fonts look at something like Foundation. Else wise I'm sure you'll find other CDN SVG libraries around if you look hard enough.

Nice try I already knew that and that wasn't my point but.
Quote VZ ()

Sorry for continuing the discussion in here, on other topic but I do not want to create a new thread. Anyways, why won't ucoz allow us to create xml pages, I mean we would have more flexiblity with the API like right now their is no PM counter updating each what. And Whats the max get.requests before a timeout/block from website for a day?

Post edited by VZ - Tuesday, 2015-03-31, 6:52 AM
Sunny

Message # 4 | 8:55 AM
Quote VZ ()
Anyways, why won't ucoz allow us to create xml pages

It is possible to upload .xml pages to File Manager.

Quote VZ ()
Whats the max get.requests before a timeout/block from website for a day?

Not more than 2 times per minute.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
VZ

Message # 5 | 2:01 AM
Quote Sunny ()
It is possible to upload .xml pages to File Manager.

I knew that your answers are sometimes irrelevant I was asking, why uCoz will not allow us to create XML pages just as regular site pages because we can use that content that is not available from the list of uAPI, whatever it is called.

uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » SVG images (is uCoz going to support them?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: