• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Social sign-up Google window too short!
Social sign-up Google window too short!
Boujohn

Message # 1 | 6:51 AM
When you use the social registration method and choose Google+, the window that pops up is too short, hides the CANCEL/ACCEPT buttons at the bottom, and does not have a scrollbar so there is no indication that you have buttons on this window.

This has already confused 2 out of the 10 people who have signed up for our site so far.

Is there a way to either enlargen the window, or to alter the contents layout to use less canvas space?

Thanks. John
Sunny

Message # 2 | 2:44 PM
Boujohn, the issue has been forwarded to the technical team.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Boujohn

Message # 3 | 1:27 PM
Thanks smile

Upon further investigation, it looks like when I register from scratch using Chrome, a scrollbar shows up on the right side, which is a good hint that there might be something further down on the page. However when I did this using Firefox or IE (I can't remember which one I used) there was no scrollbar. So this may be a browser specific issue.

Still better would be to size the canvas and window so that scrolling is not required. If you have any control over these canvasses, I would suggest shrinking them considerably in size ... they are huge.

Thanks. John
Sunny

Message # 4 | 2:07 PM
Boujohn, it is possible to resize the window manually (make is larger) and then the Accept/Cancel buttons will be visible. But of course it's not a solution, so the technical team is already working to change the default size of the window.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Boujohn

Message # 5 | 2:32 AM
Thanks. Yes we know we can resize ... we had to prepare a "How to Register" document to instruct the users who will be signing up. Of course as soon as you can get the window/canvas sizing fixed the doc will no longer be needed since otherwise the registration process is very intuitive.

Thanks. John
Post edited by Boujohn - Friday, 2015-04-24, 3:24 AM
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Social sign-up Google window too short!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: