• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » PROBLEM: Unable to log-in to my website using Mobile Device
PROBLEM: Unable to log-in to my website using Mobile Device
khen

Message # 1 | 9:25 AM
Why can't I able to log-in to my website (http://www.affordablecebu.com/) using a mobile device (Samsung Galaxy S6)?

I don't know if using other mobile device, I will be able to log-in.

Sunny

Message # 2 | 3:26 PM
khen, what exactly happens when you are trying to log in? Please provide test login credentials, I'll test it on my mobile.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
khen

Message # 3 | 5:32 AM
I've entered correct username (login) and password. After clicking the LOGIN button, the page will just refresh, unable to log-in.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 11:09 AM
khen, please, PM me test login credentials so that I can test it on my mobile phone.

(Sent, thanks)

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 5 | 8:46 AM
khen, I have tested it on multiple devices (Nokia Lumia 520/Windows 10, Microsoft Lumia 640 XL/Windows Phone 8.1, Samsung Galaxy S6/Android Marshmallow), and the authentification works. Please, try using the phone of a friend, and tell us whether you use a WiFi or a mobile connection.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
khen

Message # 6 | 8:57 AM
I'll try. Thanks bigblog.
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » PROBLEM: Unable to log-in to my website using Mobile Device
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: