• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Online movies and series
Online movies and series
HeLpeR

Message # 1 | 1:15 AM
I want to ask ucoz, can I stream movies in my site from another source?
I mean with embed code, so not real traffic will be consumed to ucoz.
And will I be arrested for doing that?
I ask this becouse I can see there is some popular websites hosted with ucoz that stream movies on this way and they are working fine for years.
I need detailed explanation from someone who have experience with this stuff, thanks.

Added (2018-03-17, 1:15 AM)
---------------------------------------------
bump

joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 11:11 AM
HeLpeR, yeah it ok no one care.......worst thing they can do is file a report to the host provider of the movies and get them to block your account and delete all the content you uploaded illegally.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
HeLpeR

Message # 3 | 9:24 AM
Ok but deletiof of my website and it's content if someone report it is the worst thing?
I don't care about it if I won't be jailed. That is what im askng here.

Added (2018-03-19, 9:24 AM)
---------------------------------------------
b

joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 2:11 PM
HeLpeR, they don't care that much. Just make sure you provide an email for takedown requests.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
HeLpeR

Message # 5 | 1:44 AM
What do you mean by "provide an email for takedown requests" ?
Do you mean that I should post notice on my site like "If you are owner of this content and want to report it, write to this email" or what?
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 6 | 10:27 PM
HeLpeR, just provide a contact email or a contact page so if anyone wants to contact you about the content that you post. It would be also good it you provided a DMCA policy: http://www.tobuytwo.com/dmca-policy/
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Online movies and series
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: