• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Bug
Bug
jackass

Message # 1 | 5:37 PM
This bug is here with a new CP, I didn't report it as I didn't do much with my site, but now it annoys hell out of me!

I change top part of the website and changes to global blocks dos not effect all site pages!
Only when I save every page separately it will show up changes. I did refresh with Ctrl + F5.

Fix it!
Gromov

Message # 2 | 12:34 PM
jackass, Please provide more details regarding your situation. Website URL, what exactly you were changing, screenshots of the issue.
jackass

Message # 3 | 7:20 PM
Gromov, I don't have time for that!

When I edit code in top par of the website (global block) and press save, go to website and refresh with F5 or Ctrl+ F5 all changes I made is visible only for all modules except site pages! To make changes I made for top par of the website code visible to site pages I need to go to all pages in CP and press save on every page.

My site egu.lv
Post edited by jackass - Thursday, 2018-05-31, 7:20 PM
Gromov

Message # 4 | 4:47 AM
jackass, in this case, it will take quite some time.
Gromov

Message # 5 | 9:04 AM
jackass, as far as we can tell there's no such 'bug' in the system. If you want us to assist you, you'd need to provide the details we've requested. What exactly have you entered, where, what result have you received..? ANd yeah screenshots are much appreciated.

Otherwise, there's nothing we can do.
jackass

Message # 6 | 3:44 PM
Post edited by jackass - Friday, 2018-06-01, 4:25 PM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 7 | 8:32 PM
jackass, does this happen in the new CP only or the old CP as well? This looks like a template error to me.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
jackass

Message # 8 | 10:21 AM
bigblog, not sure how to change back to old CP
Gromov

Message # 9 | 1:49 PM
jackass, thank you for the provided video. our technical division is already looking into it. Once there's an update regarding the issue I'll notify you at once. As for now, we can recommend you use the Old CP, there's no such issue there.

Here's how you can switch to the Old CP.
jackass

Message # 10 | 6:13 PM
Gromov, Thanks!
I have another bug, but I will make a video when I have time smile
Gromov

Message # 11 | 5:39 AM
jackass, got it.
Gromov

Message # 12 | 7:34 AM
jackass, The issue has been resolved.
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Bug
  • Page 1 of 1