• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Translate site
Translate site
remixa_m

Message # 1 | 8:49 PM
Hello,
Is it possible to translate the site entirely or at least partially?
Post edited by remixa_m - Tuesday, 2019-01-01, 9:04 PM
e-orlando

Message # 2 | 5:19 AM
Yes for sure there are tons of online translator that can do that for u otherwise u have to translate the template manually Design editor, for example my original template is in English and my website is in Spanish so Translate all the template to Spanish

And if you are talking about the control panel also uCoz support all language on the old control panel:

just get into your website old control panel

First get to you control panel at:

yourwebsiteurl.com/admin

Them once you are logged go to:

yourwebsiteurl.com/panel/?a=cp

In this way you can enable the old control panel that is available in Spanish and almost all main languages...
Gromov

Message # 3 | 8:56 AM
e-orlando, remixa_m, regarding the old control panel, you should be aware that it's not supported anymore thus languages won't be updated as well.
remixa_m

Message # 4 | 11:26 AM
Bulgarian language does not support? Do I have to translate the entire template? Just to note that my template is built by ucoz.
Gromov

Message # 5 | 7:19 AM
remixa_m, sorry but I don't quite understand what are you referring to exactly.
remixa_m

Message # 6 | 4:15 PM
As e-orlando said to translate the template, but how do I translate it as my topic is taken from ucoz?I want to translate my site into Bulgarian, how is the whole thing going?
Post edited by remixa_m - Thursday, 2019-01-03, 4:27 PM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 7 | 7:33 PM
remixa_m, the UI (Control Panel), as well as the CMS (the strings on your website) are only partially translated to Bulgarian, as there is no localization manager for the Bulgarian language currently working at the company. So you'll have to manually translate everything you can in your templates.

You cannot translate the control panel.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Translate site
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: