• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Hello Need Help (age verfication)
Hello Need Help
dimakazlina

Message # 1 | 11:30 AM
Hello guys smile
some one pm me please
Post edited by dimakazlina - Sunday, 2020-02-02, 11:51 AM
Felicia

Message # 2 | 11:28 AM
dimakazlina, if you have any questions regarding our builder, please address them here.
Good things come to those who wait!
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 3 | 7:01 PM
dimakazlina, if you're wanting to ask the same question you asked me in PMs (how to create a 18+ site), generally what you would want to do is limiting the visibility of the site's content to registered users. Then you can check the birthdate they have provided and hide the content if they're under 18. If I were in your shoes, I'd limit the visibility of the site's content to the Verified group (using basic "if" statements), and require the users to send proof that they're 18+. If they are, I'd move them to the Verified group.

Please keep in mind that the uCoz platform, in accordance with the usage terms, does not allow hosting 18+ content. You may link content from other sites but you cannot upload 18+ content to your uCoz storage.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Hello Need Help (age verfication)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: