• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » I need urgent help! I can't login to my website
I need urgent help! I can't login to my website
khen

Message # 1 | 3:29 PM
There's something wrong with my website. I didn't do any wrong.

I cannot login to the user (front-end) and to the admin (back-end).

Something fishy is going on?

Please help me to login to my website ---> https://www.affordablecebu.com/

Attachments: 3136724.jpg (15.8 Kb)

Felicia

Message # 2 | 5:22 AM
khen, as replied to your mp and support ticket, the error appears because you've had a fix IP (https://prnt.sc/130vx65). It has now been removed - please be more careful when using this option, in the future.
Good things come to those who wait!
khen

Message # 3 | 7:18 AM
Thank you. I just want to remind all employees and staff of uCoz.

PLEASE BE HONEST and SINCERE with your SERVICES.

Post edited by khen - Monday, 2021-05-17, 7:40 AM
Felicia

Message # 4 | 9:07 AM
khen, we're making all the efforts to provide the best services to our users. Unfortunately, the response time on the usual channels is a bit longer during the weekends. But please, make sure that, for any urgent situation, you contact the VIP support team through skype - there you'll have a faster response time.
I hope it's ok with you if I remove/close the duplicate posts/tickets, so that you don't receive the same reply more than once.

Good things come to those who wait!
khen

Message # 5 | 10:24 AM
hello Felicia, I've emailed you but no quick response. I need immediate help at MORE SPAMS are posted in my WEBSITE everyday. I NEED TO CLEAN THEM. Please I have another ISSUE that needs to be resolved immediately.

Please check your email uCoz customer support.

uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » I need urgent help! I can't login to my website
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: