Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » How did you hear about uCoz? (a poll)
How did you hear about uCoz?
How did you hear about uCoz?
1.found in Google or other search engine[ 27 ][44.26%]
2.from friends[ 11 ][18.03%]
3.from another uCoz website (clicked on banner or copyright)[ 12 ][19.67%]
4.on YouTube[ 3 ][4.92%]
5.at some forums (e.g. webmaster forums)[ 3 ][4.92%]
6.other[ 5 ][8.20%]
Answers total: 61
lloydevans

Message # 16 | 3:31 PM
A video on youtube!!!
www.footy4free.co.uk
cokoboy

Message # 17 | 3:32 PM
got tired of freewebs so I started searching for hosts on google; I guess you guys no what happens next! hello
Jaffakeksi

Message # 18 | 3:32 PM
From mah friend Rake. He had souple of sites but they got crashed and he made an ucoz site. Really don't understand anything about it, but oh well. :F
gwyder

Message # 19 | 3:32 PM
Well I first find another uCoz powered forum, after some time have checked the banner and then decided to create my own forum. Pretty simple isn't it biggrin
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
~ Douglas Adams
NightLon

Message # 20 | 3:32 PM
i found in youtube , using it for 2.5 years now.. smile
http://magick.ucoz.com
ellraiser

Message # 21 | 3:32 PM
YouTube - someone made a video about uCoz i checked it out, this was nearly 2 years ago and i checked it out and i liked it... but after a while i forgot about it.
And i remembered it a while ago, and i must say that its improoved.

Thanks for your time :) Please give me rep if i have helped.

..:: E L L R A I S E R ::..
Darth

Message # 22 | 3:32 PM
I'm from China and I found uCoz in a site devoted itself providing all kinds of free resources, including free hosting providers and I found you. It's www.free8.com.
I was in our school's English Society and I was told to set up a site for our members.
Firstly,I wanted to use a Chinese one but I found there service was so bad. I was asked either to put the providers' link or to keep my site's visit flow at a certain frequency which was impossible for me. Or I can accept the service but the forum system was always somehow inavailable.
So I kept searching until I found you.

You're NOT prepared!
tashanz

Message # 23 | 3:33 PM
ONE TIME I SEE MY FREND SITE I ASKED HW U MADE BT HE DONT TELL ME NET DAY I GO TO UCOZ.COM AND THEN I MADE

SITE MAKING IS MY OWN PASSION

BY THE WAY ME MANI <<< THAT MY NICK MY AGE IZ 14(HALF)

DOит мαкє єffσятx тO тOυCн му ѕσυl ι'νє lOcкєd му нєαят αиd lOѕт тнє кєу ιи dα ωєll σν тєαяx
Im The Owner O Biconz.

http://biconz.ucoz.com/
Igor-Sousa

Message # 24 | 3:33 PM
Youtube
I've made grammar mistakes ?? Google's fault !!

Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend.

Unique

Message # 25 | 3:33 PM
From friend biggrin
ScottyBoy

Message # 26 | 3:33 PM
Being a huge computer geek, I was looking to expand my territories. So I Googled "make your own free website" and found Ucoz. Now web development is my main hobby. biggrin

BTW, if anyone needs help with their site, send me a PM or ask Brazen (he's helped me a lot).

Krishna

Message # 27 | 3:33 PM
i love to create own website and design it ..but that day i was serching for a travian bot.. a website having info about travian bot was created in ucoz.. there was a advertisement top create website... thats all.. i didnt see travin bot mind changed and now i have my own website :P
..True Love For Me Means Just U..
CodeResolution

Message # 28 | 3:33 PM
YouTube Video
Kind regards,
Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
fakeros

Message # 29 | 3:34 PM
One day i searched google for a GTA gme then i found one site which is hosted by ucoz then i go to homepage of ucoz(bottom banner) and find it is so easy(also free) to make site here then i decide to make my own site.
I m back on track...
timsoniclee

Message # 30 | 3:34 PM
with search engine, at that time I was just playing searching, and I didn't want to setup a web yet. Ucoz made me addicted into website developing. happy

This is my site! Yeah, I need to work on it.
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » How did you hear about uCoz? (a poll)
Search: