• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Video » Number of videos in Page with search results and entries...
Number of videos in Page with search results and entries...
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 1 | 11:49 PM
How can I set up the number of videos in Page with search results and entries rating? cry The other pages (like the main page) can be set up via the video module settings. I want it so that there's only 10 videos, and it'll have a page selector at the bottom. Here's a link to the page that I'm talking about. http://kuru-anime.com/video/vitop/3

If that's not possible, can I just arrange the videos on the channels by entry date(descending)? wacko Although, I hope that setting the number of videos per page on the Page with search results and entries rating is possible; if it's not that what's the use of the page selector code? surprised

Added (2013-11-19, 5:49 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Still no answer? cry

Post edited by YamiTatsuro - Tuesday, 2013-11-19, 12:47 PM
Sunny

Message # 2 | 11:01 AM
Quote YamiTatsuro ()
How can I set up the number of videos

Module settings -> Number of entries in TOPs.

Quote YamiTatsuro ()
and it'll have a page selector at the bottom

Unfortunately it is not possible.

Quote YamiTatsuro ()
If that's not possible, can I just arrange the videos on the channels by entry date(descending)?

Not possible either.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 3 | 11:31 AM
Sunny, (T.T) will it be available in the future?
Sunny

Message # 4 | 12:54 PM
YamiTatsuro, I can't say for sure. Such updates are not planned in the near future.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Video » Number of videos in Page with search results and entries...
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: