• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Video » Video Default Imageand RSS Image
Video Default Imageand RSS Image
LIBertea

Message # 1 | 7:18 PM
Hello,
1) Is it possible to change the default image that is shown wen adding a video that has no image?

2) Is it possible to add the video Image to the RSS feed? This is a badly needed feature that would enhance the feed. If it is not possible right now, I strongly suggest adding this feature asap.

Thank you
Sunny

Message # 2 | 1:17 PM
LIBertea,

1) Go to Control Panel -> Design customization -> Video -> Appearance of entries, and replace

Code
<div class="ve-screen" title="$TITLE$" style="background-image: url($SCREEN_URL$);filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(src='$SCREEN_URL$',sizingMethod='scale');width:$PRV_WIDTH$px;height:$PRV_HEIGHT$px;"><a href="$ENTRY_URL$">

with

Code
<?if($SCREEN_URL$ = 'http://s101.ucoz.net/img/icon/emp.png ')?>
     <div class="ve-screen" title="$TITLE$" style="background-image: url(link_to_custom_image);filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(src='ссылка на свое изображение',sizingMethod='scale');width:$PRV_WIDTH$px;height:$PRV_HEIGHT$px;"><a href="$ENTRY_URL$"><?else?>
     <div class="ve-screen" title="$TITLE$" style="background-image: url($SCREEN_URL$);filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(src='$SCREEN_URL$',sizingMethod='scale');width:$PRV_WIDTH$px;height:$PRV_HEIGHT$px;"><a href="$ENTRY_URL$">
     <?endif?>

Replace s101 with your server number.

2) I'm afraid it is not possible.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
LIBertea

Message # 3 | 5:21 PM
Thank you Sunny!

If possible I'd suggest the UCOZ team implements feature 2).
Having the image go on the RSS feed allows the streaming of the feed to Socials (TW, FB, etc) including the image, which is a better and more appealing way to post
Sunny

Message # 4 | 7:55 AM
LIBertea, you can post it on the suggestion thread http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/56-7902-40644-16-1252589367-1
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Video » Video Default Imageand RSS Image
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: