• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Social Media Publisher » Real estate and property website (Create Buy,sell,rent feature for Real estates and properties)
Real estate and property website
yaamaan

Message # 1 | 4:05 AM
Hi team
Thanks for all your support smile

I want to add one more section to my website.
Here is my requirement:
I want to list properties on my site for buying selling renting purpose.
User can add their own properties, land, house, flats.
User should be able to search for new properties all over India on city basis and in their localities.

What ucoz website module will be the best suited for it and how to create it.
Please give ideas.
See this reference website: http://www.indiaproperty.com/

Please assist me in this.
Thanks in advance
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 5:40 AM
yaamaan, the website referenced isn't built on the uCoz system and contains an extensive database and manager setup. Personally I'd have to say due to the high number of fields and data required to be managed for a site such as that, it's probably best to design and develop your own customised solution. wink

I can't offer a valid solution that's built on the uCoz system unfortunately that wouldn't require a tonne of custom editing and scripting.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
yaamaan

Message # 3 | 2:53 PM
Can I use Ad Board for this purpose? There is Other services--> real estate and apartments
Can I publish there the proprties for buy and sell?
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 4:02 AM
yaamaan, if you're keen to develop a highly custom uCoz solution - yes, the Ad Board will work for such purpose. You'll need to make full use of the available filters, custom fields, and template customisation to achieve it, however, after investigating the likely probability of it working, I'd certainly say it's achievable. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
yaamaan

Message # 5 | 4:17 PM
Thanks for encouraging Paradox,

I have started working on it. So as u said, it needs lots of customization, so , here is a question tongue
I want a field where I could give a link or an image link to the map location of the property/land for buy/sell

I can get the map code of a location from google, but how to add this as one of the field.
Please give better approach.

Thanks in advance
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Social Media Publisher » Real estate and property website (Create Buy,sell,rent feature for Real estates and properties)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: