Sunny, you are right there is a publish button on the left bottom.
To Urs: that is a lot of comments and suggestions. Thank you!
Templates: I don't believe that the users of uKit will need a fully functional template builder. However, the future will show.
Pricing: We will consider your suggestion.
1) Saving changes: actually making them in the constructor saves them. The "publish" button just places the changes made to a live site - makes them available online. However, your comment about that being not obvious we will take to heart and think how to make it better.
2) Photo albums: am I correct in understanding that these are comments for both teams? Return the functionality to uCoz. Activate an arrow for clicks - to uKit's? Sorry if I misunderstood.
3) Horizontal menu like bar is important - there is one in the development plans I, but I'll forward your comment to dev team to make it appear sooner. )
4) Pictures' placements. I believe I understood, I hope your future comments will come with printscreens, if possible. Too close, when stacked and too far apart when placed side by side, right?
We will provide other placement and resize options. Thanks!
5) Text shapes. Ok!
Work and load speeds and clean finished looked. That is exactly what we hoped to achieve. Thanks for noticing.
The uCoz's comments I refer to uCoz dev.
And I really hope to see more comments from you, Urs, thank you.
2. You are correct.
Allow uCoz to put more easily albums like this on page using this code (picture by picture & even whole albums with only 1 copy paste code in the future) : http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/3-17991-105880-16-1391621901
And do the same for uKit !
<a href="link_to_full_sized_image" class="ulightbox" data-fancybox-group="ultbx" title=""><img alt="" style="margin:0;padding:0;border:0;" src="link_to_thumbnail"></a>
See examples on the link above.
On ukit if i click a picture in an album i want to click an arrow and see the whole album either forward or backward (don't want to close the picture and open the next one since it is boring and time consuming) or click play and watch the whole slideshow.
3. In widgets there is a button. You can't have horizontally one near another.
4. See picture. Too close vertically, to far horizontally !
Make same space horizontally as vertically. To be symmetric and beautiful. Make the space very small like here : http://thassos.ucoz.com/index/0-93