Message # 1 | 2:38 PM
Note: Unique Title, Description, Keywords are available only in the PRO version of the module.

The option can be activated in Control Panel > SEO Module > Premium settings > Unique Title, Description, Keywords.

1. To set unique Title, Description, Keywords for a section (available in all modules except for Blog and Site News), then go to Control Panel, select the desired module (where you want to create the section), click on Categories management and then on Add section in the top left corner of the page. After that, proceed to Step 3.

2. To set unique Title, Description, Keywords for a category (available in all modules), then go to Control Panel, select the desired module (where you want to create the category), click on Categories management and then on Add section in the top left corner of the page. After that, proceed to Step 3.

3. When you create a category/section, you can see an option called "SEO settings: unique Title, Description, Keywords." Click on it and you will be able to set the unique Meta properties of the category/section.

This way you can specify unique Title, Description, Keywords for a category or a section. However, for the entered meta tags to be displayed in the post, you need to make a one-time change to the website templates. See the guides for different modules below.

Attachments: 4188941.png (7.7 Kb) · 2780954.png (4.1 Kb) · 6315381.png (23.7 Kb)

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here