• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Automatic Registration Message? (Can I make one?)
Automatic Registration Message?
$Administrator$

Message # 1 | 9:17 PM
Hello! I was wondering if I could somehow make it so that when a user signs up on my website they receive an automated message from an account.

Is this possible?

Gaming Input

We are currently looking for developers/moderators to help with the website's overall progression. Please go here to sign up: http://www.gaming-input.com/index/staff_member_sign_up/0-74
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 5:31 AM
$Administrator$, unfortunately at the moment it isn't. It may be possible via the usage of a PHP script, however, that would take quite a bit of time and advanced understanding of the uCoz system to achieve. wink

Something you can do though that I've found to be a good substitution is have a notification display on peoples profiles who have been registered for 1 day or less. With a little JavaScript you could even possibly design a system to hide the notification after they've seen it once.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Sunny

Message # 3 | 2:25 PM
Moved to Site Users.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Automatic Registration Message? (Can I make one?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: