Message # 1
I know that is/was possible to make user's profile page (personal page) available in the same webpage.
Message # 2
Yes, it is possible.
Copy Site Page template to your User Personal Template. Replace code in the <body> of Site page by User personal page.
Message # 3
Korijs, maybe you mean this option that is available in the module settings?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Message # 4
hunh, ty a lot
If someone got the same question:
1) copy your customize design - site pages codes
2) open your customize design - user personal page codes (save them somewhere)
3) paste site pages codes in user personal page (change default user page codes with site page codes)
4) in new code find for example CONTENT which replace with saved user personal code!
5) delete unnecessary codes, for example html, head, body.