• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Site can't log in when visited with attached domain
Site can't log in when visited with attached domain
godnap

Message # 1 | 10:43 AM
Hi, my site can't log in when I visit my site with my attached domain(www.godnap.com). However, if I visit my site with the original domain(godnap.ucoz.com), I do can log in.

What is more wired is that, when I log in the control panel and change my log in user name from administration group to other groups, I can log in my site with both domains.

PS: The site's CSS and template have already been restored to the default format.
Sunny

Message # 2 | 1:38 PM
godnap, are there any error messages displayed? And do you have the same problem if you log in in another browser or from another computer?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
godnap

Message # 3 | 2:47 PM
Hi Sunny,

There is not any error message. When I click log in, a small window popped out, and I entered my user name and password and click, then the window disappeared, however I still stay at sign out state. I tried this on two computers, in both IE and Chrome.

However, If I visit the site with the original domain(godnap.ucoz.com), I can log in successfully. If I change my log in user from administration group to other groups, I can also log in successfully with both domains.

Thanks.
Sunny

Message # 4 | 11:30 AM
godnap, when did you attach the domain?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
godnap

Message # 5 | 2:13 AM
about 2009
Good

Message # 6 | 10:48 AM
Try this if it is ok!

http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/5-19003-111583-16-1418992478

Added (2015-01-05, 10:48 AM)
---------------------------------------------
And you go to ACP > Security > Session security level by IP-addres > Select Absent (no fixation). To check if it's all right!

godnap

Message # 7 | 7:52 AM
Hi Good,

It works. Thank you!
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Site can't log in when visited with attached domain
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: