uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Confirmation Emails (Email Notification Services)
Confirmation Emails
Dragon-G

Message # 1 | 10:37 AM
Question: The system doesn't sends the confirming letter to new users. What should I do to fix this?
Answer: Ask them to check their spam/junk folders and filters, and to contact their email service providers, maybe they are blocking emails from uCoz/uNet. If it doesn't help contact our Tech. Support. [Sunny]

Hate Clowns, Love Mimes, cause they don't scream in pain..,
Armaros

Message # 2 | 1:22 PM
Question: I want to change the content of the confirmation emails received by the new members.
Answer: You can't change for the reasons of safety.
Armaros

Message # 3 | 6:27 PM
Question: When people sign up on my website the email gets send to junk why is this and how do i fix it?
Answer: User e-mail providers are blocking/considering uCoz/uNet as "Spam". Your users must click on "Mark as safe" option in their E-Mails. After doing it, their e-mail providers wont consider letters from
uCoz as spam and all letters will go to their "inbox" not "junk".
Armaros

Message # 4 | 6:43 PM
Question: How to disable activation email feature ?
I want to set active the members without confirm the activation email.
Answer: It doesn't matter unless you blocked activity for un-confirmed e-mails.
Control Panel -> Users -> Module Settings -> E-mail notification of a user about registration.
Sunny

Message # 5 | 2:55 PM
Question: Hey all I am using my own domain in uCoz service and I want my to site to have this feature whenever a person registers mail should appear “Confirm ur account at mysite.com” not ucoz services. How can I do it ? website.ucoz.com -How come it is possible for this site?
Answer: That website has a local registration form, and you probably have a uNet registration form. (you can change this in CP -> Users -> Module settings -> Method of users authorization).

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
RKxL

Message # 6 | 8:44 AM
Hello guys can anyone tell me how to disable email confirmation after someone register on my site? i need to activate them the minute they register without confirming their email? i've searched ucoz and google for this and looked at cp settings but i couldn't find it
Thanks

•Give Respect to Get Respect
Forgive me for my inactivity, I'm very busy with my work.
Hetor

Message # 7 | 8:48 AM
Quote (RKxL)
and looked at cp settings

Yeah. CP > Users > Module Settings.

I am bored.
RKxL

Message # 8 | 3:52 PM
thanks for ur replies
yes i unchecked it but the problem is their profile shows to confirm email in red font.. i need to disable this confirmation email thing so no confirmation email will sent or no warning to confirm email

•Give Respect to Get Respect
Forgive me for my inactivity, I'm very busy with my work.
Leekinz

Message # 9 | 4:37 PM
RKxL, You can't, you can only forbid activity of users with un-confirmed emails.
There was once a man named Lee. He used to love taking a ***, then he found THIS!
Silviu681

Message # 10 | 11:10 AM
can i resend the activation e-mail? if not how to activate a user who's mail is not confirmed?
Post edited by Silviu681 - Saturday, 2009-09-05, 11:11 AM
Leekinz

Message # 11 | 11:48 AM
You can't activate a users email urself.
There was once a man named Lee. He used to love taking a ***, then he found THIS!
Silviu681

Message # 12 | 6:15 PM
but he deleted the activation e-mail, what can i do?
Leekinz

Message # 13 | 7:00 PM
Silviu681, Nothing, ask him to re-create his account and delete his old one?
Batma

Message # 14 | 0:02 AM
yeah it doesn't send emails to new users like verification my friends are saying i dont have an email... in Inbox or in Spam
Sunny

Message # 15 | 9:21 AM
Batma, your users might need to contact their mail providers as they may be blocking uCoz emails, or they can try to use another mail services.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Confirmation Emails (Email Notification Services)
Search: