• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Social comments without implementing Users module (Social comments without implementing Users module)
Social comments without implementing Users module
thesimsmacon

Message # 1 | 7:57 PM
I want to allow users to make comments on my blog entries by using their Social accounts. But, I do not want to use Users module. Can you please tell me if this is possible.

When I use that option, it shows Google+ and FB buttons, but I can't proceed any further on the comments entry screen any further.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 10:09 AM
thesimsmacon, at this moment, this is not possible. What you can do though is to continue using the Users module but hiding all evidences of it being used (e.g.: removing user-related links/information, modifying access permissions, and w/e).
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
thesimsmacon

Message # 3 | 4:17 PM
Thank you. Let me see if that can work for what I am looking to implement.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 3:12 PM
thesimsmacon, good luck! smile
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Social comments without implementing Users module (Social comments without implementing Users module)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: