• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » editting using mobile phone (just asking and suggesting only)
editting using mobile phone
dense

Message # 1 | 3:57 AM
im just only asking if it is possible to edit your website via mobile phone. Yesterday i open my control panel via cellphone but when i click the page editor it will logged out instantly so all i can do is only to see the disk space of my website. So may i suggest that this kind of features will also be activated because in my situation on our area here in philippines[not all parts] specially in olutanga island of mindano the internet signal are low just only passing 1mb per second thats the highest rate here as for now in fact as we use cellphone we can minimize the loading bytes of the internet so we only consume a little amount by using the wifi the cellphone. And it is also convinient in terms of handling and we can go directly cut out if the signal of the of wifi we use are heavy. I think this kind of features will be available soon. I just only use nokia E5-S60 symbian OS. I hope cellphone page edition will be activited soon. Im just only asking if this will be possible.
http://algaedensing.ucoz.com
Cyberdasm

Message # 2 | 7:26 AM
when i click to filemanager or anywhere in the template it will log out automatically and it will say this;

Your current IP address has changed. Session binding parameters can be changed in the section "Security" - "Security settings".

Whats wrong with using cp?

1F4BF3B
Sunny

Message # 3 | 2:29 PM
Try to lower the security level by IP address: CP -> Security -> Security settings.

P.S. Why do you have two accounts? Select one, I will block the other.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Cyberdasm

Message # 4 | 6:29 AM
Sunny, the other account is not mine. It is for my friend my co founder he is the one who manages the article writing and me manages the website design he is also a densing. I used my brother account for checking emails. If you want further information if you are doubtful ill send data with you through private message.
1F4BF3B
stive_neash

Message # 5 | 4:20 PM
Are there any ready-made themes, templation? for mobile?
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 6 | 8:03 PM
stive_neash, a number of the default uCoz templates are now responsive (meaning they're ready-made for a wide range of mobile devices in addition to desktop computers). Anything that looks newer/modern should do the trick. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » editting using mobile phone (just asking and suggesting only)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: