• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » help! how to add new post
help! how to add new post
shivamjoshi363696

Message # 1 | 1:36 AM
hello
i am new to ucoz trying to create a website but i dont know how to post multiple posts on the same page please help.
Cyberdasm

Message # 2 | 3:43 AM
shivamjoshi363696, you could use modules for example blog module post your entries there and then set it as a homepage or make an informer so that it will be seen in your current homepage. smile feel to ask and kindly give as some screenshot of your insight.
1F4BF3B
Post edited by Cyberdasm - Friday, 2016-10-14, 3:44 AM
shivamjoshi363696

Message # 3 | 7:35 AM
is there any tutorial on how to do that? i tried ti search but found nothing.
Post edited by shivamjoshi363696 - Friday, 2016-10-14, 7:38 AM
Cyberdasm

Message # 4 | 10:36 AM
kindly visit this site if it is like that I will help you. If like this you need to study the uCoz cms (if that is the case download the uCoz ebook so that you will be familiar with ucoz CMS). As much as possible do not rely on the WYSIWYG editor since it has a probability to corrupt your code.

P.S kindly post a flowchart or screenshot to hasten of solving your problem.. I will be off tomorrow so I cannot reply right away but there are many admins here who are willing to guide you. Just ask them, btw there's no harm in trying.

1F4BF3B
Post edited by Cyberdasm - Friday, 2016-10-14, 10:37 AM
ecoparkvinhtanlong

Message # 5 | 8:59 AM
Quote Cyberdasm ()

Xin chào, tôi có cùng câu hỏi. Tôi đang muốn tạo bài viết mới và khi click vào đường dẫn website của bạn cho kết quả bị lỗi. Xin hỏi tôi sẽ làm cách nào?
milly1_elison0

Message # 6 | 6:33 AM
Free Movie to View Fmovies Watch Free Movies Online on the brand-new FMovies website in 2022 - Anyone can watch free movies and TV episodes online at FMovies. One of the top websites for free online movie streaming is FMovies. Without requiring registration, we provide full access to a database of more than 20,000 movies and 5,000 TV shows of excellent quality.

https://fmovies3.com
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » help! how to add new post
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: