• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » Unable to Login Page Editor (Urgent Help Needed from Community)
Unable to Login Page Editor
NajmatHajar

Message # 1 | 6:45 PM
Dear Ucoz Community

It has been an around more then 7 months and i have been trying all sorts of technical support to login into page editor module to edit page into my website, but each time i login through my account (administrator) i see an page attached screenshot, i have tried to clear all cache, logged in from another system, everything is done but there is no solution.

Also i tried to change the Site Design and use different but this also doesn't get update and reflect into my website.

Everyone in community here, i need an serious help as i feel clueless about the issue. Please help out me.
Attachments: 5541904.png (38.5 Kb) · 7570743.png (70.5 Kb)
Felicia

Message # 2 | 5:41 AM
NajmatHajar, I'm sorry, but I don't really understand what is wrong. The incorrect user appears when trying to login? Are there any errors? Or ... ? Please provide details, as clear as possible, so that we can fully understand the issue.
Good things come to those who wait!
mhdshabbar

Message # 3 | 7:24 PM
Whenever i am trying to login from the login editor page, it does not display incorrect password, only the login page comes again and this is repeated process.

https://imammehdi.ucoz.com/Capture.png This is an Image URL for the page i receive after login and below is the video for better understanding.

https://imammehdi.ucoz.com/Apr_9-2019_4_25_PM.webm
Felicia

Message # 4 | 10:35 AM
mhdshabbar, did you try clearing the cache memory of your browser before trying again? Also, is this a recent video? The date in the corner says 2019 ...
Good things come to those who wait!
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » Unable to Login Page Editor (Urgent Help Needed from Community)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: