• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » Full forum code? (Thread description)
Full forum code?
Magerz8480

Message # 1 | 10:17 AM
Is it possible to find the full forum code? I've found that I cannot edit certain parts of my forum.
I'd like to be able to correct in the default set text for the individual segments, however, they do not all show up in the places I've looked.
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 2 | 10:31 AM
Unfortunately no. You cannot edit the HTML of the forum if that's what you're saying. You can only edit the CSS of it.
Magerz8480

Message # 3 | 10:41 AM
Thank you, that's all I wanted to know. smile
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 12:12 PM
Magerz8480, it is possible to edit the internal sections of the forum through the use of custom JavaScript/jQuery coding however there is no standard system method for it. Exactly what parts would you like to adjust?

'Moved to Forum.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
MagerzK

Message # 5 | 1:03 PM
Hi Paradox, thanks for you reply. I'd like to be able to edit the information in this section:

And also have the forum legend showing in this menu: . All the user groups are the same colour, I'd like their colour to reflect their rank.
Attachments: 5294126.png (14.8 Kb) · 1449983.png (1.1 Kb)
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 6 | 1:09 PM
MagerzK, this code here should help. http://www.ucause-entertainment.com/forum/56-760-1 smile

It is full custom JavaScript coding however if you can get the gist of the standard layout you should be able to edit in/out any further information you would like.

As to the highlighting I'm not sure if I have seen a script for that just yet. I will have a look for you.

Good luck. wink

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
MagerzK

Message # 7 | 1:13 PM
Perfect, thank you very much. Just what I was looking for. smile
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » Full forum code? (Thread description)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: