• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » Cannot log on to UID (Seeking advice 'impossible to log in to the website')
Cannot log on to UID
helensholidayhelp

Message # 1 | 6:27 PM
Hello please can anyone help,
All of a sudden when I try and log into UID the widow comes up and then disappears not even giving me a chance to log in. Then for a few days my website wouldn't load and couldn't be found. Today it is back but I still can't log in to edit it. I have tried to access it through the control panel but once I hit edit the page the IUD log in comes up. This time I got a message saying'Impossible to log in to the website'. Any ideas it doesn't sound good?! Thanks www.holidayhelp.ucoz.co.uk
Sunny

Message # 2 | 11:07 AM
helensholidayhelp, the login form works fine for me on your website. What browser do you use? Try to clear browser's cookies and cache files, or try to log in in another browser.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Cole

Message # 3 | 4:22 AM
For some reason a site I've always been able to go to all the suddenly won't let me log in. Keeps saying "Impossible to log in to the website". Any ideas?
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 4 | 6:50 AM
Cole, can you please give us a link to the website that you're talking about?
Cole

Message # 5 | 0:37 AM
http://kevinsmugen.ucoz.com/
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 6 | 1:56 AM
Cole, well, it seems like the problem is not on your side. I think the administrator of the site disabled the users; which is weird because they still have the forums. Must have been a mistake on their part. Try contacting the administrator of the site and ask him why they disabled the user feature.

Also, I looked at the forum and it's full of spam. That must be the reason why they disabled the users. Probably cleaning up or the admins are fed up.
Post edited by Eriko - Thursday, 2014-10-30, 3:29 AM
Sunny

Message # 7 | 11:32 AM
Cole, Eriko is right, the Users module is deactivated on the website, therefore it is impossible to log in.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » Cannot log on to UID (Seeking advice 'impossible to log in to the website')
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: