• Page 1 of 1
A member group now cannot post HTML Tags
Clyde

Message # 1 | 7:43 PM
As the title reads.

We have a group called 'confirmed members' - they were always able to post HTML tags - (for soundcloud share).

Now they cannot - although all other groups can.

The HTML tags permissions is now 'unchecked' and cannot be checked either.

What happened ?

Ucoz Website Since 2009
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 8:49 AM
Clyde, can you show a screenshot? Also what is your site's URL address and the group ID?
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Clyde

Message # 3 | 11:58 AM
bigblog,

http://audioforum.my1.ru

Group ID: 2

Ucoz Website Since 2009
Post edited by Clyde - Saturday, 2015-10-10, 11:58 AM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 2:24 PM
Clyde, the original name of the group was "Verified", which is a group to whom is not allowed to use HTML tags in forum posts. I don't remember any recent modification regarding this matter, but I will ask somebody on Monday.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Clyde

Message # 5 | 12:28 PM
bigblog, yes, that is correct. The name was changed to 'Confirmed Members' - a while back... but we had 'Confirmed Members' adding soundcloud links without issues.

Added (2015-10-21, 12:28 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I guess I will have to create a new user group then and apply html rights. However, there are over 2,500 members in this group... mass transfer allows for up to 30 months after registration... hundreds are registered since between '09 and '12... do I have to transfer these hundreds manually ?

Ucoz Website Since 2009
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 6 | 3:18 PM
Clyde, well, it seems like the only way, unfortunately.
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: