uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » Everything about Image Resize goes here (automatic image resize and other troubles)
Everything about Image Resize goes here
Ragnarok

Message # 1 | 11:39 PM
Is there a way to make my ucoz website automaticaly resize images at specific dimensions that I have given? ...for example, when a member posts a large image(1600x1200 pixels) at the forum module, I want that image to shrink... let's say at 800x600 pixels. I thought that the "maximal image dimensions" setting would do the trick but it doesn't resize images.

Thanks in advance... and I am very sorry if my english are a little bit messy happy

Rag
Kron_old

Message # 2 | 3:35 PM
Quote (Ragnarok)
I thought that the "maximal image dimensions" setting would do the trick but it doesn't resize images.

you thought right, this option work for GIF PNG JPEG image formats.
Ragnarok

Message # 3 | 0:46 AM
Yes... but I need images posted inside the forum's messages to resize and that setting doesn't seem to do that. Maybe it's a bug... or I'm doing something wrong...
Kron_old

Message # 4 | 9:50 AM
Quote (Ragnarok)
Yes... but I need images posted inside the forum's messages to resize and that setting doesn't seem to do that.

this cannot be true... ucoz has more then 400000 sites and no one has such problem... I'm sure you are doing something wrong.
Ragnarok

Message # 5 | 11:45 AM
What could I possibly do wrong... I go to my Control Panel--->Forum--->Module Settings and then change the pixels (px) at the "Maximal image dimensions" ...maybe I'm the only one who doesn't see the images resized... or maybe it's my browsers fault... I don't know... but I appreciate your help. smile
Mssopit

Message # 6 | 1:29 AM
I have the same problem too. The option doesn't seem to work.

In module settings I set this option: Maximal image dimensions to 380x500 px

but all pictures are still in their original size.

Have I missed anything?

Kron_old

Message # 7 | 10:14 AM
Quote (Mssopit)
but all pictures are still in their original size.

what is the original size of images?
Mssopit

Message # 8 | 11:16 PM
Quote (uCoz)
what is the original size of images?

there are several, for example 800 x 600

how can I get them resized automatically when posted?

Kron_old

Message # 9 | 11:34 AM
Mssopit, please upload that file via File manager and give me the link to that one.
Devil_Jin

Message # 10 | 2:16 PM
Hi Guys,

I would like to ask a question regarding images in the posts....

I have kept the following dimensions : 400 * 320 px

However when ever I or anyone else posts an image bigger than this size its not automatically resized..

Any Help is highly appreciated..2

Armaros

Message # 11 | 2:40 PM
This already was discussed here: http://www.forum.ucoz.com/forum/9-2225-1
Devil_Jin

Message # 12 | 2:54 PM
Hi Armaros,

Thanks for the quick reply ...

I checked that thread however it does not gives an answer on how to fix it it just states the problem...

Armaros

Message # 13 | 7:29 PM
Yes, Kron asked something but didn't get requested & I serious doubt there is needed another thread about this matter.
Devil_Jin

Message # 14 | 5:22 AM
Quote (Armaros)
Yes, Kron asked something but didn't get requested & I serious doubt there is needed another thread about this matter.

Sorry to start a new thread if u can plz merge this one with that it would be great also if u can please help me out with the problem...

Thanks In Advance..

Sunny

Message # 15 | 10:28 AM
Devil_Jin, add images by means of attaching them ("Attach file:" field) and not by means of bb codes.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » Everything about Image Resize goes here (automatic image resize and other troubles)
Search: