• Page 1 of 2
  • »
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Link for archive downloading from another server
Link for archive downloading from another server
Bengaltiger

Message # 1 | 6:49 PM
Hello, uCoz
as u know there is a option when we add new entry in file catalog, for giving external link to download call >>> Link for archive downloading from another server
I want this option more than one...can it's possible to have?

thank you....

Post edited by Bengaltiger - Saturday, 2011-01-08, 6:49 PM
Animorph

Message # 2 | 6:57 PM
Bengaltiger, no there is not any extra field or custom field in Fila Catalog , but you can customize another feature or field in the list
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Natashko

Message # 3 | 3:57 PM
Bengaltiger, there are several fields in File catalog that can be used for this purpose: "Link for archive downloading from another server" (itself) and "File-archive"
Bengaltiger

Message # 4 | 7:37 PM
thanx for the help with creative ideas guys!! happy
Another question--- In publisher can I do the same thing? I mean I already change this two field-->
Code
Link to entry source
Author's website

into Link for archive downloading from another server

Is there any way that I can also give two more option ?... biggrin

Natashko

Message # 5 | 12:10 PM
Bengaltiger, you may only use the fields "Web-site:" and "Link to entry source:" for this purpose. But it can be done only of these fields are tagged in CP->Publisher->Module settings->Add "http://" prefix automatically for the fields
Bengaltiger

Message # 6 | 7:37 PM
Quote (Natashko)
Bengaltiger, you may only use the fields "Web-site:" and "Link to entry source:" for this purpose. But it can be done only of these fields are tagged in CP->Publisher->Module settings->Add "http://" prefix automatically for the fields

thanx for your reply... smile

PRANJAL

Message # 7 | 3:40 PM
hi, i want to create a lot of download links in "entry full text" when i am adding a file in file catalog
sorry for this kind of explanation
please help cry
Animorph

Message # 8 | 3:46 PM
Quote (super awesome person)
there are several fields in File catalog that can be used for this purpose: "Link for archive downloading from another server" (itself) and "File-archive"

and please stop putting cry faces in this forum , you aren't a child aren't you ?

PRANJAL

Message # 9 | 7:44 AM
tell me 1
Gembar-Gembor

Message # 10 | 8:01 AM
Animorph, your style like Dartz
Click here for read Forum Rules. You can find more in every sub-forum.
Natashko

Message # 11 | 11:35 AM
PRANJAL,
Quote (PRANJAL)
tell me 1

What exactly do you want to be told? You may put as many links to the other resources in the "entry full text" as you want.
If you want to put links to the uploaded entries, you may use fields "File-archive" and "Link for archive download from another server:" as suggested before.
PRANJAL

Message # 12 | 1:33 PM
hi natashko,
actually i want to show users a "download option" in entry full text
also i want to show a lot's of download option , one for every file
can u tell me how to do this?
Natashko

Message # 13 | 4:00 PM
PRANJAL, these fields may be used to add links:
Link for archive downloading from another server
Author's website
Link to entry source
Link to entry documentation
But only if you tag "Add "http://" prefix automatically for the fields:" in CP->Main » File Catalog » Module settings
PRANJAL

Message # 14 | 10:15 AM
i know this thing,
i want to add 2 or more than two links in "Link for archive downloading from another server"
how can i do this?
Animorph

Message # 15 | 11:16 AM
PRANJAL, it is not possible to create extra fields in file catalog , so the only thing i can suggest you is to customize one of the fields that are already created but not in use

for example these:
- License type
- Operating systems
- Interface languages

you can modify the names and use these fields for other things , you can obviously also choose other fields to modify

uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Link for archive downloading from another server
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: