uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Ad Board-Page switcher, visual editor, allow HTML tags issue (Full text can't show up)
Ad Board-Page switcher, visual editor, allow HTML tags issue
Hope

Message # 16 | 12:09 PM
Oh no, I just found out that the visual editor appears only when login as administrator.

However, for users, the visual editor is not available in both publisher and ad board page. Please see attached screenshots.

Attachments: 1144449.jpg (127.1 Kb) · 0882668.jpg (122.8 Kb)
Natashko

Message # 17 | 12:19 PM
Hope,
Quote (Hope)
Thanks for adding back the visual editor.

There was no adding. It has always been there. We didn't do a thing.
Hope

Message # 18 | 12:22 PM
Please see my previous post above. The users can't see the visual editor.
Natashko

Message # 19 | 12:34 PM
Hope, only users of those groups that are allowed to use HTML tags when adding entries(CP->Users » User groups » Set permissions for all groups) can see Visual Editor. Keep in mind that User and Guests can not be allowed to do that by default.
Hope

Message # 20 | 12:39 PM
How come the "Allow HTML tags when adding entries" at CP is not available for tick for users?
Natashko

Message # 21 | 1:21 PM
Hope,
Quote (Hope)
How come the "Allow HTML tags when adding entries" at CP is not available for tick for users?

Security measures. You can transfer user to Checked group, if you want.
There is another option for local users websites however,
To be able to edit group permissions you need to transfer users to a newly-created group and set group permissions there. The permissions of all the groups created by you can be edited without any limitations!
Go to Control panel->Users->User groups->Create new user group->User group name *: Users (name this group Users, just like the system group)->Group options: check the box “Allow to select this group during registration”->click Save. From now on you will have an option of two “Users” groups at registration. The first is a system group and the second one is created by you. You may edit registration form so that the default Users group will not be seen at registration.
Transfer users who are registered in the system group to the newly-created “Users” group.

Go to Control panel->Users->Mass users transfer/removal

NOTE: it is better to re-name the system group (e.g. “USERS” in the upper case) for you not to mix it up with the newly-created “Users” at transfer.
Hope

Message # 22 | 1:36 PM
Hi,

How to default all registration to the newly created "USERS" so that they don't need to select group during registration.
Natashko

Message # 23 | 1:54 PM
Hope, you may find the answer in this tutorial: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/7-13797-79382-16-1309955294 (the second step)
Hope

Message # 24 | 2:07 PM
Where's the user registration form? So, just replace the first code with the second code?
Natashko

Message # 25 | 2:32 PM
Hope,
Quote (Hope)
Where's the user registration form?

CP->Design->Design management (templates)
Quote (Hope)
So, just replace the first code with the second code?

There are two options there first of all. And second of all, everything is explained in the tutorial. Just read carefully.
Hope

Message # 26 | 2:51 PM
I have replaced the code with the following:

<?if($GROUP_FL$)?>
<tr id="siM70"><td class="manTd1" id="siM71">Group<font class="manStar" color="red">*</font>:</td><td style="" class="manTd2" id="siM72"><input id="grp1" class="manFlGrp" name="grp" value="1" checked="checked" type="radio"style="display:none;"> <label for="grp1"style="display:none;">Users</label>
<input id="grp2" class="manFlGrp" name="grp" value="2" type="radio" > <label for="grp2">USERS</label><?endif?>

However, when I tried to register a new user, it still goes to the old group "Users" instead of "USERS" that I created.
Natashko

Message # 27 | 3:09 PM
Hope, Did you check the box “Allow to select this group during registration?
Hope

Message # 28 | 3:18 PM
I have just check the box “Allow to select this group during registration", however the group then appears in the registration form. How to set it as default and hidden?
Natashko

Message # 29 | 3:41 PM
Hope, I might suggest you to add this to the template of registration form;
Hope

Message # 30 | 3:46 PM
Do you mean replace the above code by the following or add anywhere? Please specify.

<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function(){
$("#grp2").attr('checked', true);
$("#siM70").hide();
});
</script>
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Ad Board-Page switcher, visual editor, allow HTML tags issue (Full text can't show up)
Search: