• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Category code (categories)
Category code
Korijs

Message # 1 | 10:35 PM
Hello!

I got problem with uCoz option that provide for example site catalog categories : "Allow an entry to belong to several categories at a time" - ok, i turn on this option, BUT.. how can i make it visible when i choose 2 categories? Using default code "$CATEGORY_NAME$" it shows only first category not two or more (multiple), BUT I choosed several categories option..
Sunny

Message # 2 | 3:14 PM
Korijs, do you mean that you want all categories to be displayed under an entry?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Korijs

Message # 3 | 5:20 PM
Quote Sunny ()
do you mean that you want all categories to be displayed under an entry?

Yes, Sunny.
Sunny

Message # 4 | 11:48 AM
Korijs, you need the variable $ENTRY_CATS$, it is available in the "Page with full entry text and associated comments" template.
Korijs

Message # 5 | 3:45 PM
hmm, but it's really usefull to put full info. (all "cats") in full entry? I think not.. i just wanted to make visible "cats" in appearance of entries / module main page that users could see which entry belongs which "cats".. eh, sad.
Sunny

Message # 6 | 8:06 AM
Korijs, I'm afraid with the standard system tools it is not possible.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Category code (categories)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: