• Page 1 of 9
  • »
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Online Games Module
Online Games Module
Sunny

Message # 1 | 2:36 PM
ONLINE GAMES MODULE

To start working with this module you need to install it. The module can be installed in the Control Panel of your website -> "Inactive" tab.

When installing the module you will see two options:

Without content and Online games set

If you select without content you will have a full-featured module that you will be able to use as you like. Module name by default will be "Online Games" but it can be changed in Control Panel in module settings; there you can also customize fields for adding of new entries. Default phrases for the module can be changed in the "Substitution of default phrases" section on the main page of Control Panel.

If you select Online games set you will not only get a full-featured ready-to-work module, but also content with the possibility of its regular updating (the option "Update game database automatically" during installation). The default set includes games of various genres and categories – online games, downloadable games, mobile games.
You can edit/delete all default content and add your own games.

The new module "Online Games" is one of the most general-purpose modules. It has such possibilities as adding of sections, categories, filters; a lot of additional fiends; new features added by default.

Module templates have the new rating system by default (in the form of stars).

It has the following code in Page with entry full text and its comments template:

Code
<?$RSTARS$('30','/.s/img/stars/3/30.png','1','float')?>

There are 12 different image sets, each of them is available in 4 sizes.

$IMGS_ARRAY_JS$ is realized in the module – in the form of screenshots on the page with entry full text and its comments.

When adding an entry, you fill the field "Images" by means of uploading your images which are then displayed as thumbnails on an entry page. After you click on such thumbnail, an Ajax window with all images of this entry will open.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
lulix

Message # 2 | 1:42 AM
How to create informer for the "online games" module and to display their thumbnails on my main page? I would appreciate a full code... smile
Tommy

Message # 3 | 6:28 AM
lulix, Informers are discussed here http://www.forum.ucoz.com/forum/37-457-1
"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
Hybrid4525

Message # 4 | 0:53 AM
I once saw a forum where when u played a game and got a score, the score would be divided by for example 100 and the user would earn that amount of points. I was wondering if there was a way to do this with the Online Games module.
Thanks
Sunny

Message # 5 | 8:18 AM
Hybrid4525, uCoz doesn't have such feature.
DeathGod

Message # 6 | 6:27 PM
Quote (Hybrid4525)
I once saw a forum where when u played a game and got a score, the score would be divided by for example 100 and the user would earn that amount of points. I was wondering if there was a way to do this with the Online Games module.
Thanks

This is a good idea, could it be added to the games module in the future?

www.drunkenjesus.net
Hybrid4525

Message # 7 | 9:52 PM
Quote (DeathGod)
Quote (Hybrid4525)
Thanks
This is a good idea, could it be added to the games module in the future?

Yea could it be added as a suggestion? In the future of course...but ill wait

Sunny

Message # 8 | 8:09 AM
DeathGod, Hybrid4525, suggestions should be posted on Suggestion Board (according to the board rules).
NTP

Message # 9 | 3:54 AM
how to make the new game's banner shape the same as the rest of the games?
Web design and film == my 2 passions.

Genesis Inc. ~ New Horizons, New Beginnings
Sunny

Message # 10 | 9:36 AM
NTP, what do you mean by "game's banner" and it's shape?
NTP

Message # 11 | 10:04 PM
when i upload the banner to show what the game is, i want it to be in the shape of this , to be more neat and take less room, how to?
Attachments: 6085662.png (10.6 Kb)

Sunny

Message # 12 | 3:17 PM
NTP, if the problem is image itself then maybe you should edit it in PhotoShop or other graphics editor?
NTP

Message # 13 | 10:27 PM
oh thanks.

Spartan4088

Message # 14 | 10:15 PM
how exactly do i get the swf for a game for example this one: http://www.ninjakiwi.com/Games/Action/Play/SAS-Zombie-Assault.html
i tryed editing the web address and put .swf at the end ut it didnt work
Tommy

Message # 15 | 7:40 AM
Spartan4088, you need to download the swf file and upload it on file manager.
"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Online Games Module
  • Page 1 of 9
  • »
Search: