• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Eriko  
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Photo Albums » Questions about the photo album module
Questions about the photo album module
ZombieSlayer

Message # 1 | 2:47 AM
1) Is it possible to remove the multi-upload option?
2) I have it set-up to the point where recent uploads appear on the home page and when someone clicks one of the images, it takes them to a page with the whole image, I want to know if there is a way I can add arrows or something that will take them to the next/previous picture?
3) Can I make it to where when someone clicks the picture it shows a bigger one?
Post edited by ZombieSlayer - Sunday, 2014-02-09, 2:47 AM
Mar1aN

Message # 2 | 2:56 PM
ZombieSlayer,
1. You can hide it using
Code
display:none
2. http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/13-17707-1 - but the entries should be in the same category.
3. Yes, you can do that, provide your website url.

ZombieSlayer

Message # 3 | 6:30 PM
Mar1aN, here would I put the "display none" part in the photo album module code part? I found this
Code
<tr id="phM2"><td width="30%" class="manTd1" id="phM3">Category <font color="red" class="manStar">*</font>:</td><td class="manTd2" id="phM4"><div style="float:right;font-size:7pt;"> [<a href="http://llamasarepeople.ucoz.com/photo/0-0-0-1-2">Multiupload</a> | <a href="http://llamasarepeople.ucoz.com/photo/0-0-0-1-1">Adding as a ZIP archive</a>]</div><table class="x-unselectable u-combo" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" align="left"><tr><td class="u-comboeditcell" onclick="_uMenu.show('uCatsMenu7');"><input id="catSelector9" class="x-selectable u-comboedit u-comboeditimg" type="button" style="width:240px;padding-left:3px !important;overflow:hidden !important;" hidefocus="hidefocus" readonly="" autocomplete="off" value="- Select category -"/></td><td class="u-combobutcell"><div class="u-combobut" onclick="_uMenu.show('uCatsMenu7');"></div></td></tr><tr><td><div id="uCatsMenu7" style="position:absolute;z-index:50;display:none;width:259px;"><div class="u-combolist" id="uCatsMenu9" style="height:200px;overflow:auto;padding:2px;"><div><input style="padding:0;margin:0;height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;" type="radio" name="ocat" id="cus1" value="1" onclick="insertselcat();setTimeout('_uMenu.hide(\'uCatsMenu7\')',300);" > <label style="vertical-align:middle;" for="cus1">Funny Pictures</label></div></div></div><script type="text/javascript">new _uMenu('uCatsMenu7');function insertselcat(){var cts=$('#uCatsMenu9 input:checked').map(function(){return $(this).next().html();}).get().join(", "); if(cts.length<1){cts='- Select category -';} document.getElementById('catSelector9').value=cts.replace(/&/,'&');}</script></td></tr></table></td></tr>
</table>
in "view page source" but I can't find it on CP.
And where would I put the "prev"/"next" buttons in the module code part?
Also URL is http://llamasarepeople.ucoz.com/
Post edited by ZombieSlayer - Tuesday, 2014-02-11, 8:15 PM
Sunny

Message # 4 | 4:33 PM
Quote Mar1aN ()
1. You can hide it using

Unfortunately not possible in this case.

Quote ZombieSlayer ()
3) Can I make it to where when someone clicks the picture it shows a bigger one?

That's how it works by default - a bigger picture is shown in an ajax window after you click its thumbnail. Or did you mean something else?

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
ZombieSlayer

Message # 5 | 8:05 PM
I meant just takes you to the page with the picture instead of it just being a pop up after clicking it.
Sunny

Message # 6 | 11:22 AM
ZombieSlayer, go to Control Panel -> Photo Albums -> Module settings, and disable the option "Use the LightBox feature in categories".
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Photo Albums » Questions about the photo album module
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: